1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Zombie Films

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Andi, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Andi

Andi Registered

If like me you are partial to a good zombie flick I must recommend the one that the missus & I watched the other night. Dead Snow 2. A couple of years ago I watched the first one (called just "Dead Snow" of course!), I thought that was good, very gory, but made me smile as the gore was properly over the top! That one was also totally subtitled as it was made in Norway! In no way did that detract from the film though as being a zombie film it is mainly visual! The second one is far far more tongue in cheek though! Me & the missus constantly pi##ing ourselves laughing at what we were seeing!! It is the only zombie flick where I've actually felt sorry for one zombie in particular! Also it's a mixture if subtitles and spoken English as the yanks try to save the day! Well worth watching both films, I still smile at some of the sh1t that happened in the second film.

2. penzo

penzo Registered

I enjoy a good zombie/horror, we watch the walking dead on sky just about to start again in Feb.my daughter enjoys horror films the more gore the better.eg the hills have eyes.etc.

3. nozzer

nozzer Registered

I watch walking dead also another good show is z nation .

4. Whipitup

Whipitup Registered

The Walking Dead
    World War Z
    28 Days later
    28 Weeks later

Zombieland and Warm bodies were quite good as well.

I've found it's a very fine line between them being very good or utter, utter shyte!

5. Colin

Colin Registered

I work in Caernarfon, does that count?

6. penzo

penzo Registered

I. Am legend was good as well.

7. Whipitup

Whipitup Registered

Just watched the first to episodes of Z Nation..........it's OK, but not a patch on The Walking Dead.

8. penzo

penzo Registered

The walking dead returns 9th Feb...

9. white66

white66 Registered

Can't wait for it to start can't beat a zombie film i also like films with the devil and possession in

10. Andi

Andi Registered

I must admit to enjoying the walking dead too. What I like about the "Dead Snow" films is, they defo' don't take themselves seriously, there's quite a bit of lighthearted bits in them (especially no.2), whereas the walking dead, world war Z, 28 days/weeks aren't in the slightest bit funny! If you want to sh1t yourselves only, then watch the serious ones, but if you want to jump, cringe, wince & then laugh, then choose the Dead Snows!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice