1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

white spot ?

Discussion in 'Fish Health' started by stonker, Jul 24, 2017.

1. stonker

stonker Registered

hi all had bad case of what i think was white spot, bought a very nice and large clown trigger from a normally very reliable shop after three weeks trouble started what looked like white spot on it treated system no look total wipe out, my question is should i empty completely or leave running empty and start again after waiting, many thanks

2. cuprajake

cuprajake Registered

12 weeks fallow.

3. penzo

penzo Registered

+1 on 12 weeks fallow.
    Perhaps think about a QT tank.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  4. stonker

stonker Registered

thanks for reply i was told they had done quarantine, if i empty tank and leave dry for a while will this not kill any thing off, thanks again

5. penzo

penzo Registered

So you have no fish now? Leave fish less for 12 weeks the longer the better,mine will have been fallow for 16 weeks, before I return my fish.,don't have to empty and leave dry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice