1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

war (with pic)

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by carthorse, Jun 29, 2012.

1. carthorse

carthorse Registered

Am currentley having problem with furry neon mushrooms now touching me plating monty, I want to get rid of the mushrooms but on the side of a rock and cant get to base, any ideas
    [​IMG]

2. PaulM

PaulM New Member Forum Support

Removed a mushy with pliers some time ago and it's growing back now from the bit I left :w00t: I also removed some awkward Xenia recently with a large curved clip. Seemed to get it all from the base but it's growing back too.

IMO just pull it off and resite it.

3. carthorse

carthorse Registered

You mean the mushroom? I'm trying to get rid of all me softies now,when I upgraded I only had softies but am now into sps and softies are now like weeds lol, used to think they were amazin lol until I found they don't like each other, suppose lesson learned!
    P.s if you do mean the mushroom don't want to cut it to pieces so it spreads everywhere!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice