1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Wanted - New Tank

Discussion in 'Equipment discussion' started by halsteadmark, Oct 4, 2017.

1. halsteadmark

halsteadmark Registered

Hi wondering if anyone has a good LFS or supplier of cabinets. I bought a mdf one a while ago, great starter but as the hobbie has now advanced, and its a few years down the line, hinges are rusting, wood has got wet etc and flaking and we all know what the mdf is like, Lid is to big and wont seat the new lighting so looking now for a solid 5ft cabinet. Sump to the left as you look at the tank. Cheers Mark Not a millionaire though guys looking for a good deal as always :) would consider new tank and cabinet upto 7ft.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  2. doug_amanda

doug_amanda Moderator Staff Member

Have you seen the Evaluation aqua range of tanks? They now make them up to 6ft I believe,
    Not the cheapest but the quality is superb.
    I know both Burscough aquatics and Kracken corals deal in them if you wanted to see one.