• You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  • Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Various SPS Corals

Rick27

Registered
I was gonna say if u can get the maze coral off undamaged and aip free then I'll take it, but if mackemkev wants them all then that's ok by me

I've had another attempt at the maze coral but it has encrusted so much onto the rock that there really is no way of getting it off- sorry!

Bluez_01

Registered
Hi guys sorry I've had a chance to get on here today!

At the moment the hystrix and the two plates have provisionally sold pending collection on Sunday.

Everything else has provisionally sold aswell, I received a PM from another member this morning asking for the rest , I just didn't get time to update this thread then.

So at the moment everything has sold but I will update if anything happens in the meantime.

Following this thread, hopefully the member that PM`ed you has replied on this thread to mention/show interest? as per the site rules.
If you can try and keep everyone updated as best as you can Rick it will save a lot of confusion and misunderstanding. Not having a pop at you by any means, just need to try and keep things clear and easy to see what is happening with it.

Thanks.
Bluez. Big Thumbs Up

Rick27

Registered
Sorry guys, just been snowed under at work (the reason I'm shutting down!) will try and keep on top of this if anything changes.

No the member hasn't replied to this thread, I will ask them to do so now as to not break the rules

bigsean

Registered
Is there not a code of conduct on here like other forums? Whereby all questions about the item and price negotiations must be done in the public forum, and then pm's are used to exchange personal details and collection arrangements etc. Stopping ppl jumping straight in with a pm to cut out everyone else interested. Just asking as I've only ever bought a few things off here, and other forums have this code of conduct

bigsean

Registered
Sorry, only just seen Bluez post. Wrote mine before reading through the whole thread :whistling:
No worries about the maze coral either pal, hope u manage to get everything sold Big Thumbs Up

penzo

Registered
Is there not a code of conduct on here like other forums? Whereby all questions about the item and price negotiations must be done in the public forum, and then pm's are used to exchange personal details and collection arrangements etc. Stopping ppl jumping straight in with a pm to cut out everyone else interested. Just asking as I've only ever bought a few things off here, and other forums have this code of conduct
yes we do,but it still doesn't stop some.:smile: