1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Featured Urgent

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by dannydization, Sep 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob1888

Bob1888 Registered

Incorrect quote never used anyone's name in my post and wouldn't do

2. leopardshark

leopardshark Registered

You did m8 I recall it

3. leopardshark

leopardshark Registered

No I apologies you didn't I'm terribly sorry but he is right someone named him if you trawl through it.. Anyway enough

4. Bob1888

Bob1888 Registered

Have a read back page 11 I think and you'll also see that I also said that they were an interesting piece of kit

5. Bluez_01

Bluez_01 Registered

Ok guys, It`s been on my mind for a bit now, and I think its time to put this thread to bed.
    The emergency is over, lots of helpful advice was given by everyone in this thread, Danny has his tank thread running, where I am sure he will be happy to keep you updated on how things are progressing, etc...
    It seems that this thread keeps coming back up, but not really connected with the original posting that it was made for, its now 21 pages long and seems to be turning in to a battle zone, which was never its intention.

I am sure if Danny has any further issues he will start a new thread somewhere in here, but I think its now time to call this thread completed and finalised.

No offence to anyone intended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice