1. You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  2. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE Tunze 9001 Skimmer

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Paul K, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Paul K

Paul K Registered

For Sale - Tunze 9001 Skimmer

£40 plus £5 Delivery - Royal Mail Recorded

It is in perfect working order and comes with all original items, instructions and box.
    I don't have to say much about it as it is a Tunze. Only getting rid of it because I needed something bigger.
    It has hardly been used and as you can see from the pictures it is in excellent condition.
    It was only used in my holding tank when fish were in quarantine before adding to the main display.
    There has been no infections so no chemicals have been used whilst it was used

Fully cleaned, boxed and ready to go.

No offers please.

Please note, this is also listed elsewhere. So first come first served, cant be fairer than that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jaydodds100

Jaydodds100 Registered

Hi Paul, is this still available? Could you re-post pictures?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice