1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Torch Coral Video

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by aces_up1504, Sep 20, 2016.

1. aces_up1504

aces_up1504 Registered

Little Video of my Torch Coral. This started out as a £20 frag. Anyone else torch tentacles getting this long? Some of them must be 12-15" long

[video=youtube_share;JkN2qCHFUJk]https://youtu.be/JkN2qCHFUJk[/video]

2. steve861uk

steve861uk Registered

Nice video and great looking tank Big Thumbs Up. How long between £20 frag and this monster? It has great movement, colour and size and would surely make a great alternative home instead of an anemone for some clowns.

I'm planning on just buying frags for my new venture and growing it out over a number of years.

3. aces_up1504

aces_up1504 Registered

My male clown is hosted by it.
    It was a pretty frag and opened pretty much like that 8 to 2 months ago just added more heads over time.

Only problem is its that big it can cause issues

4. steve861uk

steve861uk Registered

You could frag it, but would be a shame for something that is so awesome. Am just hoping my clowns will host something other than a power head, when I eventually get them.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice