• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

The two money pits....

Reefcubeboy

Registered
Another 120 lts of ro mixed salt water just replaced and started adding kz lps amino acid concentrate, thanks to Mark at cockfields, so just a matter of sitting back and watching to see if my wee tap water reef will take to this new "clean" water ok... _))) _))) _))) _))) _)))

Reefcubeboy

Registered
c.argi said:
He might go off rics _)))

NEVER!!!!!!!.......
just waiting for the tunze auto top up to arrive here and that will be me for gadgets now, Well maybe a calcium reactor soon.....all will be revealed !!

Ged

Registered
It's all right having all these gadgets, but he still needs to find some electric from somewhere. I bet he is sick of sitting on his bicycle, and peddling like mad, just for the lights to come on. :-:eek:

Reefcubeboy

Registered
I'm training steroid enhanced hamsters up as we speak......may go up to guinea pigs if I decide to upgrade to a 250 halide soon !! [thumbup.gif] [thumbup.gif]

Ged

Registered
tbh mate you have done so well without technology or modern methods, the worst that can happen now is it looks twice as good.

Kev

Registered
You are right Ged. Joking aside, RCB has a fantastic reef tank. I would be chuffed with it in my house. [thumbup1.gif]

c.argi

Registered
Reefcubeboy said:
I'm training steroid enhanced hamsters up as we speak......may go up to guinea pigs if I decide to upgrade to a 250 halide soon !! [thumbup.gif] [thumbup.gif]
LED are the future though, you have to move with the times _)))

Ged

Registered
c.argi said:

He's still using candles let him get light bulbs first. Then when he has had them for a bit, there's halides and low energy bulbs he can try.

Reefcubeboy

Registered
c.argi said:
Reefcubeboy said:

Hold on...it only took me 20 years to grasp this ro melarkey _))) _))) _))) _))) _)))