1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Featured The Salty Box Forums Has New Owners

Discussion in 'Salty Box News' started by Realist, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Eaval

Eaval Registered

your empty apologies mean nothing as does your word Brian, you are a mis-guided fool who seems to be caught up in his own self belief.

You sacked the mods and admins - no you didnt, myself and Ian clearly resigned and I am sure the membership as a whole will recall.
    How many times was it that you took TSB done and threaten to close it ??

In your message above you state:

"Me again I'm glad I sold SB broke even well not quite even but worth loosing money"

yet in a PM to me you brag about the few grand you made from it ...

Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG

nothing you ever say stays true!

Moneydownthecouch and dj23bol like this.
  2. warby

warby Registered

hahaha makes me laugh to be fair. things went on behind closed doors before you bought it.
    bunch of idiots thanks for that and maybe if you listened to some of what the 'bunch of idiots' where saying the forum wouldn't have gone the way it did. if decisions where made as a team it would have solved alot of problems.

anyways as you say your out here now so good luck and cya later.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. penzo

penzo Registered

I think it was the higher than thou attitude you seem to have ,that got peoples backs up.

4. Bob1888

Bob1888 Registered

Nice to see that Brian actually agrees with my concerns that the forum will change to an advert driven vehicle even though after my post he sent me a PM accusing me of negativity and nothing was going to change

Gweeds1980 likes this.
  5. steve861uk

steve861uk Registered

@Realist.......you still owe me chocolates :(

Realist and doug_amanda like this.
  6. McPikie

McPikie Registered

My GOD. You're like a petulant child. Have you ever been tested for autism?

Do us a favour Brian and #### off like you promised to do. Leave Brent to run the forum without your bitterness infecting every other post.

warby, woodster, dj23bol and 2 others like this.
  7. Brent W

Brent W Admin Staff Member

Everyone, this thread isn't to take shots at previous owners. Its about moving forward. If you have concerns please send them to me via private messages but this isn't going to turn into a hateful attack thread.

An edit: Please, again, this is not where this threads direction is going. Any posts attacking anyone from here on out will be removed. Moving forward and being positive about the future of TSB is how things should be from here on out. Being negative and taking shots at members is never productive.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  8. Gweeds1980

Gweeds1980 Registered

Hmmmm... I see your account has been well and truly closed down... all posts deleted and that you've not been on since posting this... lol.

I have no issue with you, or anyone else on this forum..i genuinely hope TSB goes from strength to strength. I only joined the forum in the middle of all the 'fun', so have no idea really about what went on or didn't. However, I have since got to know a few of the former mods and members who have posted in this thread and have nothing but respect for them.

It just goes to show that some people lack the courage of their convictions... why make these grand statements and then log back in later the same day!?!?

How's about all the ill feeling is just left at the door... people who want to be here stay and those that dont, move on (and actually move on, not just say they will and then log back in a few hours later)?

[​IMG]

Tank thread :)
    http://www.thesaltybox.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164069

9. steve861uk

steve861uk Registered

:iloveyou: and :asz:to negativity. Today we celebrate a new dawn.....for tomorrow we may all be dead :p

Life is too short to hold grudges, live for today and tomorrow and leave the past where it belongs.....in the past :aaaaa:

jim_fitz and doug_amanda like this.
  10. Scott

Scott Registered

What realisr does not know and why he still goes on as a saviour is chris rejected multiple offers to sell TSB to the members and admin.

He wanted more money than it was worth and what you should actually know is you were the only person willing to pay the silly amount he wanted.

This forum would have been owned by its members before you but chris wanted what he wanted

Why do you think the other forum exists? Its because all the members wanted a forum and it was a cheaper option than to pay the silly price offered.

You werent a knight in shining armour who rode in to save the day.... you were simply someone who jumped in feet first without thought and handed over cash.

And jumping in feet first seemed to be the whole problem and moral to the story

warby and Bob1888 like this.
  11. damo666

damo666 Registered

I'm a relatively new member and whilst a fan of salty box I must admit I've noticed a definite decline in activity and a drop off in replies to posts, with only the same few members engaging regularly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice