• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

The Next NWMC Coral Raid - Sunday 4th August 2013

jd5000

Registered
Hope you all have a great day .Steve was telling me he has some lovely stuff in ,But as my tank only came yesterday i think ill probably leave raids till at least the christmas special.
(you know the one were you treat yourself to a lovely christmas present )
Julie.

tomdobson

Registered
Got back home just after 5.40 long day with a long round trip :w00t: but worth it just to visit the shops and meet up with fellow saltyboxers.(that could make it:whistling:)

New purcheses are settling in nicely, I will stick a couple of pictures on my tank thread when there happy.

Here's to the next meetup Big Thumbs Up

tomdobson

Registered
I got a sun coral from wave aquatics, a pair of manderins from fish no chips and some dry goods from burscough

Thanks to the shops for today, Waves Aquatics, Fish No Chips and Burscough Aquatics.

Thats the last one that I organise for this year, 3 was more than enough, the next one is [MENTION=11338]Hazey[/MENTION]'s baby, at Hull.

Thanks also to [MENTION=18388]tomtucker[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15526]tomdobson[/MENTION] for being my chauffeurs, much appreciated chaps. :)

Matt88

Mayor Of London
Thanks to the shops for today, Waves Aquatics, Fish No Chips and Burscough Aquatics.

Thats the last one that I organise for this year, 3 was more than enough, the next one is @Hazey's baby, at Hull.

Thanks also to @tomtucker and @tomdobson for being my chauffeurs, much appreciated chaps. :)

Thanks for organising them GED. I will manage a full one sometime :D