• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

The Next NWMC Coral Raid - Sunday 4th August 2013

Tomorrow :clap:
@Elkaa Are you joining me tomorrow Ben? im just mapping my route.

Leave mine 12.30pm.
If we get to Burscough 1.30ish and have a browse before the crowd arrives, i need to meet up with @Gedmin for my Ozone disc, test kits and drop off these led sump lights. Also need to catch @tomtucker with some Yellow Tangs for him.

I think @Ginge93 was on about riding with is, Jamie if you wish to come be at mine for 12.15!

I need to call at 4000holes and see Alex on the way back to pick up a Starfish, hopefully if we leave Burscough at 2/2.15 ish, get to Rishton 3ish, also meet [MENTION=18994]Matt88[/MENTION] because i need to collect a wavemaker, some brass and some pods if you have any please mate. That gets us back to mine for 3.30 and you Ben back to Leeds for 4.30.

Is that ok with everyone?

Last edited:

Elkaa

Registered
oops sorry fella forgot to mention, Mrs changed her shift so I'll be bringing her along aswell with the little un - I assume you want me at yours before 12:30 then fella?

oops sorry fella forgot to mention, Mrs changed her shift so I'll be bringing her along aswell with the little un - I assume you want me at yours before 12:30 then fella?

Earlier the better, get over here, have a brew, check out the tanks. Did you want that ATU looking at?

Missus has just told me she needs the car, so hopefully I can get to Waves, and if you don't mind can I jump in with you to the other shops etc?

tomtucker

Registered
Can anyone give me a lift if I get to Waves Aquatics?

[MENTION=17474]Gedmin[/MENTION] if you get to mine for 9:30 as i will be picking phil up at 10, but you will be in the back with emmaHysterical, not sure how long i will stay at ste as i will have 5 yellow tangs in buckets waiting for me when i get there

@Gedmin if you get to mine for 9:30 as i will be picking phil up at 10, but you will be in the back with emmaHysterical, not sure how long i will stay at ste as i will have 5 yellow tangs in buckets waiting for me when i get there

Top man, I can get to yours for 9:30 and it gets me out of the ****, thanks dude. :)

Tell Emma she better not fart though.

Managed to re jig a few things so see you at burscough :)

YawningBoris.jpg