• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

The Next NWMC Coral Raid - Sunday 4th August 2013

Can't remember if I did a timetable or not, but it will be something like this.

@Waves_Aquatics - 10:00am - 11:30pm - CH62 3RA

@FishNoChips - 12:00pm - 13:30pm - CH1 4QL

@Burscough Aq - 14:15pm - Closing - L40 7TE

Approx times and of course, possibly subject to change.....

As the most popular date was Sunday 4th August, we have now decided to plan for this date.

All shops will lay on refreshments etc and also will provide polystyrene boxes for your transportation of goodies home. :)

Look forward to seeing you all then. :)

Will have to check if i can make this one. Really wanted to go but its my Bro's birthday. Hopefully he aint got anything planned!

Which order will the visiting be done?

tomdobson

Registered
Cool will be definatley coming this time might have to pop into cockfields as well while I'm over that way Big Thumbs Up

Burscough Aq

<span style="color:#D4AF37; font-weight: bold;">Ad
This time we will be going to @Burscough Aq / @Waves_Aquatics / @FishNoChips

As the most popular date was Sunday 4th August, we have now decided to plan for this date.

All shops will lay on refreshments etc and also will provide polystyrene boxes for your transportation of goodies home. :)

Look forward to seeing you all then. :)

Who said anything about food and that thread title is a bit misleading. Hysterical

loserpants

Registered
i remember how far away that maccies is to @BurcoughAq is....might have to get the missus to do sandwich and baked goods for the trip up then :)

white66

Registered
ill be coming and I might be picking up swin so I will have two seats left so if anyone wants a lift

B1zbaz

Registered
Where are we meeting I'm definitely hitting this one gonna save plenty of money and go mental I have been skint for ages and now finally on top

lol dam you ged!!!! not that it matters...i'm still coming regardless mate!

Waves is an hour from Burscough or thereabouts, so its probably better to finish up at Burscough, as that is nearer for most?

Not sure how far waves is from FNC though, will post as soon as I find out from shops etc