• You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  • Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

FOR SALE Tank Close Qt Required *please Read*

peter212693

Registered
Hi all,

Im closing my tank down after another outbreak of what I believe to have been ICH. Treated tank with CP and was spot free for 7 - 8 weeks now having seen the start of the outbreak again ive treated the tank again with CP and now 1 week in. Fish are all now spot free, eating normally and acting normally.

I would strongly recommend QT for these fish having recently had WS hence the price of these fish. Please do not buy these fish if you are not going to QT, I take no responsibility for you putting them straight in your tank and having any sort of outbreak.

Yellow Belly Regal Tang - 4-5" - £40

2a7eru0.jpg

One Spot Foxface - 4-5" - £20

zwetc1.jpg

2i20fpu.jpg

2 x Common Clowns - 1 - 2" - £20

zt9js0.jpg

Potters Angel - 3" - £40 - SOLD Pending Collection

2rnzb6w.jpg

jzci6a.jpg

6sqjbs.jpg

Koi Fairy Wrasse - 3" - £15 - SOLD Pending Collection

1zq7d5i.jpg

Red Fin Fairy Wrasse - 3" - £15

172uma.jpg

Juvenile Aussie Harlequin Tusk - 2" - £40

i354qh.jpg

2e50bb5.jpg

Full Tank Shot:

2yvqes9.jpg

Any questions please ask and when replying please state you understand these fish need to be QT'ed.

All fish are collection only from Southport

Cheers
Pete

Last edited: