1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Featured strange black thing on coral

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by hillie, Nov 1, 2015.

1. BoPeep

BoPeep Registered

I really thought it looked that way.

Great.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  2. Wal35

Wal35 Registered

perfect we need a pic now Big Thumbs Up

3. Enzogobby

Enzogobby Registered

Unfortunately I also received your full attack of a post my friend!!....I wont dwell on it as you eventually came to your senses and took it off. As you would have noticed, both the thread owner and other members did in fact take my post in the light hearted manner intended and this whole thread wasnt about anyone's misfortune, so not sure where you got that from...moral of the story: advice and guidance is given plentiful; now and then, in the right context, a little humour that most will get should be allowed...advice? Dont always take yourself too seriousely! On this forum, 2-3 years ago we would have threads spanning a whole day having a laugh about something and various people jumping in and playing along.....where have they all gone??? Ultimate Reef or Reef Central?...perhaps its time.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  4. BoPeep

BoPeep Registered

My mistake Enzo and it was because I confused your reply with reference to an issues that I have on my tank thread hence the reason for removing it once I realised it was not.

We all make mistakes and this was a genuine one so come on, less of the sensitivity and I make an apology to you here and now.

By the way, your comment regarding the issue it was directed at was funny in light of the situation.

As for the "dislike", that was pressed before I realised I made a mistake so maybe you should loosen up in that regard and if it makes you feel better I will now press "like".

You decide where you go from here and at least I have a genuine reason and admit my mistake.

5. Enzogobby

Enzogobby Registered

OK and thanks for explaining; I did think it was a little harsh....but I wasn't to know, was I!? I'm guessing you hadnt realised that the whole thing had come over to me anyway, before you changed it....I'm not insensitive to people's issues, dont worry about that; all is fine in context, as I said...thanks for the apology; next time count to 10 first. Lets close it now; we both have better things to do, I'm sure. Ciao; Enzo

6. BoPeep

BoPeep Registered

All done and over with as far as I am concerning but I did actually realise you would have seen it hence the reason for a quick edit after I realised I had made a mistake. Also, hence the reason for the explanation because it was a simple mistake.

I agree, it was harsh and yes, you did not know at all but I think you have understood why after my explanation considering my particular issue.

No problems with me and really glad you understood the situation.

:friends:

7. Enzogobby

Enzogobby Registered

Yep, we cool! :drinks:

8. hillie

hillie Registered

WP_20151110_005.jpg WP_20151110_004.jpg found it!

9. Saltydan

Saltydan Registered

Finally lol. It actually looks quite rude or is it just me lol. It was artificial then

10. Reefitup

Reefitup Registered

That's just your dirty mind dan lol

11. warby

warby Registered

Agreed it does look rude lmao :)

12. signalman

signalman Registered

Not just me then :whistling:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice