• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Stepping Down From Admin

Good luck with the job thanks for all your help on here my tank would have been shut down long ago if it were not for you helping me out does it mean I can get a tang now your no longer admin

Get as many as you want dude, its your tank. ;)

Remember though they normally need a 75g tank minimum and be prepared to move them on if they grow out of it.

Sammy8921

Registered
Well done Ged....Hope we get to have some more coral raids and you can still join us.

Last edited:

rabbut

Registered
Congratulations on the new position :smile: You'll be missed by the team I'm sure, even if you are still posting around as often as usual :sad:

PaulTys

Registered
Sorry to hear this mate, but understand your decision. You'll be sorely missed as your input to keeping the site operating is greater than most and I for one have benefit3d enormously for your efforts going back to the first museum meet in 2011. Good luck in your new job though, and I'll be in sometime soon to say yellow to you and Ian.

Sorry to hear this mate, but understand your decision. You'll be sorely missed as your input to keeping the site operating is greater than most and I for one have benefit3d enormously for your efforts going back to the first museum meet in 2011. Good luck in your new job though, and I'll be in sometime soon to say yellow to you and Ian.

Look forward to it dude, did you find a home for that large fish I rang you about?

Clearwater

Registered
Some of you already know that I have now got a full time job at Fish No Chips, if you didn't then you do now. :)

When I was part time, I was positive that it would not affect my role on TSB and so I felt, that I didn't need to take any action at that time.

However, now that I have a full time job, its better that I do step down from being an admin of the site, in that respect.

As from later on today, I will no longer moderate the forums. (Not that I did that much on that side of things anyway lol)

It has been an honour to help out on here and to help mould things as to the way they are now, and thankfully, I have made a **** load of friends, but I have to move on so to speak and earn a living.

In reality, nothing would probably change in my posting styles, threads, opinions etc apart from that I will be changing my username from Gedmin to [email protected] and obviously I will also now be posting in the Fish No Chips section more frequently. I felt it wasn't right to do that whilst working part time, as I wanted to continue doing both and also be seen as impartial.

I ain't leaving the hobby, and I ain't abandoning my threads, I am still the same person, and I will still support all the LFS that I normally frequent, as they have helped me out so much along the way in this hobby. ;)

So if any of you do pop into Fish No Chips in future, and I don't already know you, make yourself known, I may even make you a brew lol :)

So in true forum stylee, 'Thanks for all the fish!'

Dream Job, well done M8

going to miss the banter with the Mods though

Colin

Registered
Some of you already know that I have now got a full time job at Fish No Chips, if you didn't then you do now. :)

What kind of full time job is it? Saturday probably the busiest day of the week and is he working? No! Where there any chocolate Hob Nobs? No! Now that's the sort of full time job I want Hysterical