• You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  • Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

SPS frags (Can post) - Liverpool - L15 3JQ

dannyw

Registered
Hi mate,

do you have the following;

blue acropora gemmifera
green acropora formosa
blue acropora millipora
pink acropora millipora
acropora prostrata
purple plate
acropora parilis (can you confirm the colour)
solid purple acropora

also what are the two I have circled?

Thanks Danny

untitled-3.jpg

peterdavies

Registered
I'm intrested in purple plate if you have any left? What price is this also? Cheers.:biggrin:

Sorry the purple has all gone and due to a salinity swing is looking a bit off colout atm so wont be fragging until it looks better

Hi mate,

do you have the following;

blue acropora gemmifera
green acropora formosa
blue acropora millipora
pink acropora millipora
acropora prostrata
purple plate
acropora parilis (can you confirm the colour)
solid purple acropora

also what are the two I have circled?

Thanks Danny

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j154/dannywilding/untitled-3.jpg

Hi Danny,

as above the purple plate is going through a rough patch so no frags of that (its really delicate the b**ard)

other than that yeah got the above, the two circled are what we believe to be a turqoise/purple parillis and the solid purple acro (never been able to identify species)

dannyw

Registered
Sorry the purple has all gone and due to a salinity swing is looking a bit off colout atm so wont be fragging until it looks better

Hi Danny,

as above the purple plate is going through a rough patch so no frags of that (its really delicate the b**ard)

other than that yeah got the above, the two circled are what we believe to be a turqoise/purple parillis and the solid purple acro (never been able to identify species)

Thats great thanks Peter, can you please reserve me them and i will collect between christmas/new year if your available? how much would it be.

thanks danny

littleneti

Registered
Hi

received my frags today at 7am, they were all good and we now got them on our frag rack to let them settle before we stick them to the rockwork. quite a few of them had the polyps out by the afternoon, Big Thumbs Up

Many thanks