1. You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  2. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

[sold]30 inch cube in optiwhite glass with sump and cabinet, ac aquatics - accrington

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by rory2005, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rory2005

rory2005 Guest

[SIZE=+1]Equipment for sale...[/SIZE]

Equipment make/model/size: 30 inch cube in optiwhite glass with sump and cabinet in perfect condition from ac aquatics
    Age and condition: 6 month
    Quantity for sale: 1
    Reason for Sale: leaving hobby
    Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
    Sales price: £450
    Show location BB54 on : Google Maps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

im selling the tank as im leaving the hobby till the reccesion is over.

now the tank and stand are in perfect condition without any scratches at all.
    it will come with a ehiem return pump and a rena 300 watt smartheater.
    the tank and sump hold roughly 550 litres.

it measures 30 x 30 x 30 inches and the cabinet is a little bit bigger, the edges have all been polished and is of superb constuction, the cabinet is in zebrana and was all made by ac aquatics who are one of the best tank builders in the uk.

all this without any equipment cost me £700 6months ago.

collection from accrington, lancashire

it also comes with a box of goodies with test kits and supliments, plus 2 used large bages of caribisea reeflor sand.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
  2. rory2005

rory2005 Guest

Re: 30 inch cube in optiwhite glass with sump and cabinet, ac aquatics - accrington

still for sale

3. chris

chris Registered

Re: 30 inch cube in optiwhite glass with sump and cabinet, ac aquatics - accrington

Its a pity you did not put it up last week as i have only ordered a 28inch cube on Saturday and paid for it, this would have done me still i hope you have a sale have a bump on me. chrisBig Thumbs Up

4. PaulW

PaulW Registered

This tank is proper stunning. I've seen it in the flesh and its a beauty.
    Good luck with the sale mate

5. Jules

Jules Registered

What a shame, would have made a lovely setup. Can't you just store it until the economy is a little better, save you losing all that money...

6. rory2005

rory2005 Guest

bump, i would keep it but it will only cost me money for storage

7. MaRiNe_MaDnEsS

MaRiNe_MaDnEsS Registered

Shame not got that amount of money. Amazing tank. Have a free bump

8. mike_n_linz

mike_n_linz Registered

Hi Rory, after my recent post im quite interested in this tank, can you tell me what skimmer id need an is it a closed lid or open

cheers mike

9. rory2005

rory2005 Guest

its a pelmet so open top and i was running a bubble magus nac6a skimmer.

someone is coming to see if they want it on saturday, so will let you know if its still available after then.

10. mike_n_linz

mike_n_linz Registered

ok mate, i was going to make an offer an collect on sunday if we made a deal

11. rory2005

rory2005 Guest

still for sale

12. mike_n_linz

mike_n_linz Registered

:-d:-d:-d

i want it lol carnt get through on your phone thou

13. mike_n_linz

mike_n_linz Registered

sold to me

14. deb+wayne

deb+wayne Registered

can i close this thread then?

15. lcutting87

lcutting87 Registered

Nice choice pal :thumbup:

16. mike_n_linz

mike_n_linz Registered

yea you can close an im picking it up 2moz, il start my own thread as ive got to take my window glass out as my door is to small lol

17. MrMoray

MrMoray Registered

good luck very nice example of a tank

18. rory2005

rory2005 Guest

Re: [sold]30 inch cube in optiwhite glass with sump and cabinet, ac aquatics - accrin

just wanted to say thanks to mike and linz for buying my tank, was superb to deal with, hope you didnt have too much trouble taking your window out to get it in, lol.

ta once again

19. mike_n_linz

mike_n_linz Registered

Re: [sold]30 inch cube in optiwhite glass with sump and cabinet, ac aquatics - accrin

thanks mate, looks even better now its in my living room carnt wait for it to start coming to life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice