1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Server upgrade

Discussion in 'Salty Box News' started by chippypah, May 17, 2015.

1. chippypah

chippypah Registered

The server is being upgraded today, this is the first part of updating the forum.
    I have been told by the people doing it, that it should not cause any down time for the forum. It is essential work that is needed so please be patient, and when this is completed stage 2 can start.

2. chippypah

chippypah Registered

All done and still working, next is phase 2 that is going to be done soon.

3. Rory2005

Rory2005 Registered

hi pete, just logged in off my phone and was greeted by a naked lady for adult friend finder page instead of the forum.

4. chippypah

chippypah Registered

We have only sorted the server at this time, the rest will follow very soon and should completely stop that happening.

5. merser

merser Registered

I was wondering if you can make more naked women turn up on my phone Pete?! Hahah

6. chippypah

chippypah Registered

Your wish is my command LOL.

7. Rory2005

Rory2005 Registered

forum is deffo playing up, keeps throwing errors up when posting and isn't showing latest posts 1st for me, example just updated tank thread and looking in my section, it says I aint posted since yesterday.

no more naked ladies yet [MENTION=21336]merser[/MENTION]

8. chippypah

chippypah Registered

The board might go slow as putting SQL under pressure , so please be patient.

9. rabbut

rabbut Registered

Hi Pete, the CMS links on the home page (http:\\The SaltyBox - Marine Fish & Reef Keeping Forum) down the side to the forum (and everywhere else) appear to have broken... Any chance you can take a look when you're done applying the software updates?

10. rabbut

rabbut Registered

Hi Pete, the CMS links on the home page (http:\\The SaltyBox - Marine Fish & Reef Keeping Forum) down the side to the forum (and everywhere else) appear to have broken... Any chance you can take a look when you're done applying the software updates? I'm also getting "Database Error" when trying to post a quick reply...

11. rabbut

rabbut Registered

Hi Pete, the CMS links on the home page (The SaltyBox - Marine Fish & Reef Keeping Forum) down the side to the forum (and everywhere else) appear to have broken... Any chance you can take a look when you're done applying the software updates? I'm also getting "Database Error" when trying to post a quick reply...

12. chippypah

chippypah Registered

There are a few problems that are being sorted out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice