• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Scotts sps rollercoaster ride

warby

Registered
lol is [MENTION=22376]Scott[/MENTION] that good that he knows the price from that lol are they not about 250 to 350 ish ?
if it's a tank established one surly you can be expected to make atleast £100 profit selling it lmao.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Scott

Registered
yep that's blue all right haha. can't naked out what colour the corals should really be other then blue hahaha

I put 2 more links up for you pal one under pinks and one whites as i knew you would moan at blues haha :w00t:

warby

Registered
I put 2 more links up for you pal one under pinks and one whites as i knew you would moan at blues haha :w00t:
Didn't see that one haha. I'll see it in the flesh hopefully this weekend when I come up with that frag.

Scott

Registered
Hows the new tang getting on? Ive finally got rid of my powder blue so on the hunt for a few tangs now.

Getting on fine now lol just very shy and subservient to the purple. Has a nice yellow tinge on body and fins and black edges now.. but again im having secind thoughts on my fish choice haha

Scott

Registered
I miss it,what fish you get mate ?

Its a scopas but it shows 3 colours
[MENTION=22549]cuprajake[/MENTION].... i may very well give you a shout let me have a think.... im seriously considering moving some stuff on... scopas... sps frags.... pinkspot goby.... huge flame angel

I want to get a potters angel 2 baby yellow tangs and possibly a fem wrasse but to do it id need to find himes for the above stuff lol

Scott

Registered
I would be keeping the purple bud to stay with the baby yellows. Ill catch the scopas hopefully over the weekend u think ive decided lol 2 baby yellows it is

cuprajake

Registered
Sorry, should of been clearer. Not your purple, theres one for sale locally haha

Just dont know if i want tangs or a copperband and moorish idol

Last edited:

Scott

Registered
A few updated coral pictures Big Thumbs Up

20161020_234411.jpg watermelon millepora
20161020_234345.jpg enfuego acropora milli

20161020_234525.jpg SSC recovering well given it was dark brown 4 weeks ago