• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

SaltyBox confessions!

MaRiNe_MaDnEsS

Registered
Re: SaltyBox confession!

My confession

Since being a young teenager i have been facinated with anime cartoons, As seen up there in my avatar ^^^^^^^^^

jrob3rts

Registered
I like measuring things.

Iron is 12 inches
DVD is 4.75 inches
Lighter is 2.5 inches
Laptop is 13 inches
Penis 5.5 inches

ZombieTuesday

Registered

Confession number 3:
I have an absolutely usless ability to remember words/sounds/song lyrics.
I watch a TV show or film once, and can remember most of the lines. Maybe not in the correct order, but ask me who said what, and I know. Ask me what line comes next, and I know that too. Same with songs and lyrics. Completely pointless talent.

The other day my husband was playing on YouTube and a song started playing. Two seconds in, I said: "That's the Augustuc Gloop song from the remake of Charlie and the Chocolate factory." - I was right. Only seen the film once.

Confession number 4:
I'm a great big nerd. And proud. :yes:

I too suffer from this affliction ....

especially prevalent it seems on eighties Comedy and comedy sci fi shows .. dont know why ...

please rush me my portable walrus polishing kit ...........

ZombieTuesday

Registered

My confession

Since being a young teenager i have been facinated with anime cartoons, As seen up there in my avatar ^^^^^^^^^

Anime is cool, ill give hentai a miss tho ... too many tentacles!

im halfway thru watching cromatie high school ... again!

tamgui

Registered
I too suffer from this affliction ....

please rush me my portable walrus polishing kit .....
I prefer to think of it as a 'gift' ;)
"Four super brushes that will clean even the trickiest of seabound mammals. Yes, I am over 18, although my IQ isn't."

I like measuring things.

Penis 5.5 inches
Wow. When I first read that, I thought to myself; 'Well there's a thread killer right there' - But bless you all, you just ploughed right on through it.
Much love for TSB. :yes:

My next confession is the simple fact that I don't like other people folding my laundry. Why is this? Because I have a very specific & individual way of folding every item, and no one else knows them. Or maybe they do, and they just don't take laundry folding matters as seriously as they should. :no:
My mum folded my stuff once, and I took it upstairs. I came back down 15 minutes later and she said "What took you so long?"
My reply: "I re-did it. You did it wrong. Embroidered part of the teatowels was on the wrong side of the crease."

Yes, I realise I might have a problem of some sort.

ZombieTuesday

Registered
"Four super brushes that will clean even the trickiest of seabound mammals. Yes, I am over 18, although my IQ isn't."

Spot on sir!

He's too damn close. That power surge'll toss us around like we're a bead of sweat ......................

MaRiNe_MaDnEsS

Registered
tamgui said:

Wow. When I first read that, I thought to myself; 'Well there's a thread killer right there' - But bless you all, you just ploughed right on through it.
Much love for TSB. :yes:

He just loves the attention, hes trying to tell you his secret confession is hes an attention seeker lol