• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

SaltyBox confessions!

tamgui

Registered
Now I'm not suggesting you're all sinners or anything, just thought this would be a bit of fun Big Thumbs Up
So here goes:

Got an embarassing problem? Confess!
Been keeping a childhood friend's secret for so long that you're about to burst? Confess!
Feeling guilty about something, and need to get it off your chest? Confess!!

We don't judge, here at The Salty Box. Feel free to confess your embarassing problems. You can even use a false name! (Please note: I'm kidding. This doesn't work. We all know who you are :cool:)

To start the ball rolling, here is mine...
I'm 23, and have a crush on someone more than twice my age. I have done since I was 10, and saw him on TV for the first time.
Hugh Laurie. He's now 52. When my husband discovered this fact about me, he said: "That's disgusting. He's old. YOU'RE disgusting!"

There. Confession over. My conscience is now clear. I advise you all to do the same Hysterical
Tam

Last edited:

Funkymonkey

Registered
Re: SaltyBox confession!

On my last visit to Burscough Aquatics I chucked 5x2p pieces in the SPS tank and made a wish when Steve wasnt looking :D

I was mildly upset when Take That split up back in the 90's.

ladielucie

Registered

I have a terrible confession to make...............

I love Take That :wub::wub::wub:

PaulW

Registered

I too made a wish in the sps well at steve's. :-(. Mine hasn't come true yet.

Ohh and I am a massive gleek

peerless

Registered

On my last visit to Burscough Aquatics I chucked 5x2p pieces in the SPS tank and made a wish when Steve wasnt looking :D

I was mildly upset when Take That split up back in the 90's.

ok ok, I stole 10p from the SPS tank at Burscough.

yeah FM was mildly upset when they split up, but he was ecstatic when they got back together.

Viking

Registered

I love my wife, and I have to confess I don't tell her often enough.

Viking

Registered

Go tell her now! :clap:

Can't. She moved out yesterday. :sad:

Only joking. She's staying at M.I.L.s for a couple of days due to an illness in our household and she doesn't want to catch it. Hysterical

ladielucie

Registered

Can't. She moved out yesterday. :sad:

Only joking. She's staying at M.I.L.s for a couple of days due to an illness in our household and she doesn't want to catch it. Hysterical

Thats a good excuse,is she trying to tell you something :wink:

tamgui

Registered

While we're here, my brother had a calender of the boyband 5ive. He was 21 at the time. (He's also straight.)

If I'm going down, I'm taking someone else with me.

avangels

Registered

i'm thinking of drastically downsizing my freshwater set ups since i now have marine's :smile: