• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Saltybox charity raffle Ends Nov 1st/Draw @ Burscough Nov 13th

liam0

Registered
how do u know if u won out?????

first page had the original ticket numbers and if they won anything it's next to the name

Like this..................

339 Chippy Burscough aquatics voucher Big Thumbs UpBig Thumbs UpBig Thumbs Up

chippy

Registered
i go up to the inlaws in near manchester so it will only about 1 hour away so i will pop in there at some point i won them i want to spend them lol, i would feel wrong selling them lol

liam0

Registered
i go up to the inlaws in near manchester so it will only about 1 hour away so i will pop in there at some point i won them i want to spend them lol, i would feel wrong selling them lol

HystericalHysterical LOVE IT HystericalHysterical

liam0

Registered
we might pop in given time...but Steve and Aly are forcing me ( jan doesnt need forcing) to go and get rendered with them! smiley-sex020

Ohhhhhhhh yeah, it's the night out isn't it! Might play out for a couple of hours actually, depends on my nicotine needs and my temper 2moro :eek:

heller792

Registered
The new kit and jumpers have arrived and although a few cock UPS have been made they look pretty good. Our coach was uncharted of the printing and the idea was saltybox logo on the back, coventry aquatics down one ARM and fishman frags down the other. They cocked up the fishman logo and just printed his crab without the name. Will print the post pics on Sunday as I am away at a wedding

hillie

Registered
Well done to all the winners :clap:

James...salutations Big Thumbs Up I'm sure everyone is looking forward to seeing photos of the tank once you get it home !!!

heller792

Registered
well the gear is here but something went wrong. As an after thought we thought we would add 2 logos to the jumpers so we choose coventry aquatics and fishman frags and sent off the logo to the printers. problem is the fishman logo didnt happen and they just printed the crab. Were going to talk to the printers and see if we can get it sorted or not but im not hopefull. Even though the sponsors had donated their prizes before we decided to have them printed i still feel bad so sorry chris but still thanks for your great prize.

Heres the kits so far

IMG_8102.jpg

IMG_8103.jpg

IMG_8104.jpg

IMG_8105.jpg

IMG_8106.jpg

the crab.
IMG_8107.jpg

the children love the fish theme and all the parents are really made up so please one more time can i say a massive thanks.

Dave

hillie

Registered
wow, the Salty Box logo really stands out and just look at the smiles on those boys' faces!! worth every penny just to see those smiles :clap: