• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Saltybox charity raffle Ends Nov 1st/Draw @ Burscough Nov 13th

jrob3rts

Registered
Seeing that we're talking by pictures. I thought I might show you my planned masterpiece ;)

funfunfun.jpg

Keyreef

Registered
:dance::dance: I won the printer!!! Didnt even enter it for a prize, more for the kids honest..............still a bonus when you win eh!!:w00t:

Really pleased for you aswell James, the Godiva couldnt have gone to a more worthy winner (apart from me ofcourse haha but even then I think you will give it a better life lol, hope you can get it back to France :eek: ) Was nice to read your reaction to your win, made me smile anyway pal well done!:clap:

Well done to everyone else who won aswell but more so heller and the kids for all of the money raised (and ofcourse all of the really generous donations from people, they are noticed by us mere mortals)

Looking forward to seeing the kits :w00t:

Thanks again :dance:

avangels

Registered
Av, Im happy either way, chuffed with the voucher but wouldnt turn down another reactor so whatever suits you best. One thing to be aware of is they have no stock as are in the middle of moving but will have new stock next week so the voucher would have to wait a week.

wow funkey i love you:heart: you would be doing me a huuuuuuggge favour if i didnt need to sort out collection of the reactor with Liam and i really dont use them on my little nano with softie's Big Thumbs Up no rush for frags etc got some organ pipe and zoa's from them not long ago so happy to wait :smile: Also a bit in shock i won something even though i did pick the numbers lol :) Huge thanks to Heller for organising this and Liam for the prize :)

Last edited:

Funkymonkey

Registered
wow funkey i love you:heart: you would be doing me a huuuuuuggge favour if i didnt need to sort out collection of the reactor with Liam and i really dont use them on my little nano with softie's Big Thumbs Up no rush for frags etc got some organ pipe and zoa's from them not long ago so happy to wait :smile: Also a bit in shock i won something even though i did pick the numbers lol :) Huge thanks to Heller for organising this and Liam for the prize :)

:thumbup1: no problem, we did swap ticket space anyway :wink:
Just let nmay know whats happening

I'll catch up with you in the week dave to pick it up :)

peterpan

Registered
Been to Newton le Willows. Saw nobody that looks like Rick Astley. Got some good tips and a mug of tea though.

Shame no prizes to collect while I was there )-:

Peter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

screwloose

Registered
Been to Newton le Willows. Saw nobody that looks like Rick Astley. Got some good tips and a mug of tea though.

Shame no prizes to collect while I was there )-:

Peter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i won nowt either,,,:(

did ya see the king of newton too whilst ya was there ?