• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Salty Box Liverpool world museum visit September 15th dont miss it

How many for drinks after museum meet ?

• Yes

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Dont know

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

liam0

Registered
Edited for you funky.
oh-snap.jpg

PaulTys

Registered
Yeah that is true, but the only reason you were five minutes early was because you all wanted to get to the pub five minutes earlier too!! And anyone who has read this thread will know it didnt take me to kick you out for you to end up in a pub at lunch! :drinks:

PaulTys

Registered
Change of subject but did any of you notice the acknowledgement of the support all you guys have given next to one of the tropical tanks. With TSB fliers in?

bigguy

Registered
yer was durkie,,

i think it may have been bigguy, and he had switched to speakerphone as he answered,,, then said to his missu,,i cant hear ya,,and durkie said... ****,,,i can hear her from here,,and we where 8 rows back...:lol:

that was it then..if i had been drinking then it woulda been down Simons back..lol

i think IIRC it was Simon & Neil,,,, so both will have colds along with me

i bumped into Simon at the door as we was doing one,,he had a similar sense of humour as us,,so made it a shame we was bogging off

we could do with summat twice a year i think

Not Me On Phone :)

liam0

Registered
That was the naughty kids mate, us adults sat and listened intently. Im done in now so going up to bed to watch shark tale seeing as i missed the museum showing yesterday. Funky i'll be up now, make sure ur not hogging the quilt again.

fritz

Registered
eyup!!

Sorry for not being there folks, bit hectic round here lately!!
I offered a DD reactor for the raffle... its still here, assuming you put it in the raffle, who won it sop ican get it dispatched?

cheers

fritz.

Status
Not open for further replies.