• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Salty Box Liverpool world museum visit September 15th dont miss it

How many for drinks after museum meet ?

• Yes

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Dont know

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulTys

Registered
He didn't. It took me 20mins to put Liam in a cab about an hour after you dissappeared. He kept looking through his text messages to find one that had his address on to tell the cabby. My role was to ward off the rest of Liverpool who wanted to nick Liams cab and to continuosly apologise to the cabby whilst Liam swayed and tried to remember where he lived.
Hysterical

Funkymonkey

Registered
Sounds like a good job you didn't rely on carl to get you home safe nev :D

My poor Liam, out there all alone. thank god you were there Matt

PaulTys

Registered
Really glad you and Jan managed to make it last night. And fair dos to Jan, she truly is hard core! Great to see you both again.

liam0

Registered
He didn't. It took me 20mins to put Liam in a cab about an hour after you dissappeared. He kept looking through his text messages to find one that had his address on to tell the cabby. My role was to ward off the rest of Liverpool who wanted to nick Liams cab and to continuosly apologise to the cabby whilst Liam swayed and tried to remember where he lived.

I have no recollection of this. Sounds right though! Thanks for your assistance my good man, I was actually waiting for you to get in the cab too. :whistling:

Carlos

Registered

love that looking for his address on his mobile Hysterical, thankfully Catherine txt me with the cabby number we normally use one guy wanted £50 to take me back.

screwloose

Registered
We thought it was your daughter !!! She must see something in you others dont. Hysterical

no doubt you will now be in her good books..but not mine :crazy:

i liked the way you tried to speil her in...what about a goby and a shrimp pair...she not keen on shrimp..so on deaf ears that fell :lol:

love that looking for his address on his mobile Hysterical, thankfully Catherine txt me with the cabby number we normally use one guy wanted £50 to take me back.

Was that the guy in the leather waistcoat I saw you talking to?...I thought you told him it was £100 if he wanted you for the whole night?

Oh, Carl, Jan picked up your jumper. She passed it onto Claire (out of Paul and Claire) who then gave it to Liam. Your jumper was last seen leaving Liverpool wrapped around Liam's head.

cainsdream

Registered
hi everyone thanks for yesterday cain enjoyed it pity we couldnt stay nd join the night time lol but thankyou u and we will be at nxt meet

PaulTys

Registered
hi everyone thanks for yesterday cain enjoyed it pity we couldnt stay nd join the night time lol but thankyou u and we will be at nxt meet

Hi Chris,

I hope he really did enjoy himself and felt a bit special. Ive just realized I was going to get you into Chester Zoo and I totally forgot. if you're down this way again let me know.

Please please make sure you keep us up dated with the fund raising and Im sure if TSB can help out further still then we all will.

Great to meet you, Andy and of course Cain, thanks for coming.

PaulTys

Registered
Is it time for bed yet????? :sleep1::sleep1::sleep1:

I feel on a real downer. The meet has occupied lots of my time and thoughts the last couple of weeks, had a great day yesterday, and feel a bit crap its finished. :crybye:

liam0

Registered

I feel on a real downer. The meet has occupied lots of my time and thoughts the last couple of weeks, had a great day yesterday, and feel a bit crap its finished. :crybye:

You missing me already?

screwloose

Registered

go home you strange young looking outsider :taunt:

liam0

Registered
I can't believe how drunk I ended up. Silly Hannah!

What happened to our pics getting shown? E-mailing you some very private images hoping for me 15 minutes of fame and denied!

PaulTys

Registered
I was thinking about that, i totally forgot to show it. Spent an hour getting them all on a presentation with everyone user names, all nice. And then forgot to show it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.