1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

WANTED Rock

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Wilson, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Wilson

Wilson Registered

live or dead is fine as I will seed anyway. Let me know what you have. cheers.

2. Gremlin

Gremlin Registered

Hi Wilson, I have just posted a thread selling up my tank and contents. I have about 30kg of well conditioned established live rock in different sizes and shapes free from aips and other nasties. I'm in Bolton. I've listed it as £5 a kilo on my sales ad.

3. Reefhiggy

Reefhiggy Registered

I’ve got 35kg of dead rock (all been power washed) just needs to be cured. Also got a aquaroche tower from my old tank breakdown I’ve been meaning to sell! I’m after £2.50 per kg for the dead rock and a fair offer for the aquaroche. Located just outside Preston.

Plates, large chunks of pukani and some smaller bits/rubble too if you want it. Pics below:

Attached Files:

4. Yusuf

Yusuf Registered

Hi I have some aquaroche rock for sale £80

1 main piece and 4 plates [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Nemo35

Nemo35 Registered

IMG_20180713_180042.jpg offers for lot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice