• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

*** Reefers Meet - Aquarium at Cockfields - 10th March 2012 ***

Hazey

Registered
Yep, that is Les in the lumberjack shirt with his better half at his side.

I managed to avoid the camera also :)

NanoReefer

Registered
I'll start by putting my name to a face, thats my uggly mug arrowed in the picture below Big Thumbs Up

View attachment 54009

Nice to meet a few of you and many thanks to all who organised, it was a great day which started off with the satnav taking us to a farmers field on other side of the hill :whistling: but ended with a bag full of great looking corals. Butties where top notch too Thanks

Herb

Registered
Just wanted to send my thanks to everyone involved in the organisation of the meet - it was a great afternoon out.

And especially a big thank you to Rabbut, for his door to door transportation :D

Hazey

Registered
Yep, defo the next TSB reef meet we have where ever that may be we are going to have badges on with our usernames on.
That way even if you dont get chance to speak to everyone you will see them & then be able to put a usename to a face.

Dave

les

Registered
A couple of corals I bought at the Cockfields day last Saturday. I also bought a small sand sifting star fish but it disappeared into the sand before I could get a pic of it :rolleyes: Unfortunately the pic's don't really show the true colours.
First a frag of a golden bubble coral.
Corals009.jpg

Next a nice pink Ric but again not showing its true colors in the pic.
Corals010.jpg