• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

*** Reefers Meet - Aquarium at Cockfields - 10th March 2012 ***

Realist

Registered
Pics as promised

DSCN0101.jpg

DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

DSCN0106.jpg

DSCN0108.jpg

DSCN0113.jpg

DSCN0115.jpg

DSCN0107.jpg

Realist

Registered
You're very welcome Chris. It looks like it was a great meet, a shame we couldnt make it.

Was far too busy. Especially when Mark had no raffle tickets and we had to print 100 numbers off x 2 on the printer to draw the raffle. Bloody bell end said it was my job to bring the book lol.

I did not see my 4 year old daughter for 3 hours, I forgot she had come until I seen her ride past the front door on a micro pig!

woody5371

Registered
Good do but stood there like billy no mates first one ive been to very shy but managed to put afew names to faces even got chris mixed up with hazey hope you liked the green stuff chris great looking corals be going back when upgrade is finish thanks cockfields staff and mark

Last edited:

Moz

Registered
Thanks to all the organisers for a good day, should have done my research on the place before hand tho the misses and kids would have loved it, some great stock both dry and live there guys,
Cheers moz

Bizzle Wizzle

Registered
So sorry Ben.....I was in full flow introducing myself when I got sidetracked into organising the prizes & other things to sort out that it took me away from the hub...
pin fact I never got chance to look into the tanks until after 4pm :whistling:

U r local ish so will defo meet up soon ;)

No worries mate, just joking :-d

Catch yousoon

Last edited:

avangels

Registered
Great Day guys really enjoyed it, een down to running around looking for raffle tickets :whistling:,

i know and that turned out to be keys since most of the winners had tickets in the 20's :rolleyes: still looks like i managed to avoid the pictures :lol:

jennybugs

Registered
Sounds like the meet was a roaring success! :D

I don't know any of the faces in the photos, unsurprisingly enough, but had I been there I would have been the only one who thought to make themselves a forum name badge in advance by the looks of the comments on here :laugh:

Marksfish

Registered
Sorry, couldn't get there as was struggling to remove a rogue fish from my system before it ate my corals. eally peeved that I missed all the fun :(