• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

* * Reef Stats Android App * *

Clearwater

Registered
at work we went with MS OS on HTC Phones

it was a disaster, dropped calls, random dialling. failing re acquire the network from cell to cell

I bought my own iPhone and cut down the company sim card

The company changed to a new HTC Phone, better but still made calls on its own

Now the company has changed again HTC still android

BUT

we can have an iPhone instead if we wish

strange thing is ALL the sales team asked for an iPhone

Just saying !!!!

Realist

Registered
I know that was the jibe..

android in hand feels like kids toy, iphone feels like quality gadget :)

that's why android is cheap its made out of recycled crisp packets :)

Mine is made from machined aluminum and feels better quality than an iPhone.

Best smart phone in the world http://m.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/htc-one-1131862/review

And my battery does not drain after half a day unlike most iphones running ios7

The Galaxy S4 is sleeker, the iPhone 5 is, well, Apple-ier, and the Nexus 4 is cheaper. But for the overall package of smartphone design and functionality, the HTC One stands head and shoulders above the rest.

Neil

Registered
Mine is made from machined aluminum and feels better quality than an iPhone.

Best smart phone in the world HTC One | TechRadar

And my battery does not drain after half a day unlike most iphones running ios7

and we all know what Chris is like with his phones and the ones that dont he will sale a phone after getting it in a few weeks or days even if he dont like it

jrob3rts

Registered
For those of you who have Android. V1.4 has been released and will be automatically downloaded to your device when updates are next applied if it hasn't been done already.

V1.4 Includes...
Potatssium
Min / Max Recommendations which are displayed at the bottom of the screen
Parameters are highlighted in Red if they are on or outside of the Min / Max recommendations
Parameters are highlighted in Yellow if they are within 20% of the Min / Max recommendations

Future Releases...
Reminders / Notifications. This has been built but will require extensive testing
Dosing Calculator. This has been build and is in testing
Graphs. I am looking at multiple styled graphs which allow values to be plotted, but include trend etc

Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers

Hazey

Registered
I've been using this app since Dec last year & must say it's great.
Many thanks for all your hard work on it James.

Last edited:

Sammy8921

Registered
Does this still exist as I used to use a site call Reefstats but looks like it closed.
I can't find this on the TSB forum as the only link to a section called'Test Results' doesn't go anywhere and looks like a broken link