• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Reef-Fest 2015 with Itinerary 16th/17th May

jrob3rts

Registered
Popped in and good to catch up with people.

Loads of dry and wet stock to choose from though it was hard to get to the coral trays with loads of people snapping them up.

livingjewels

Registered
Really enjoyed it today everyone, very busy with a great turnout of likeminded people. Full of informative reps all allotting time to have a good chat with a vast array of products on offer.
Not forgetting the completion of my shopping list, spent a fortune but got some great bargains.
Thanks to all involved for making a great day of it..hope to do this again (once my bank balance stabilises..)Big Thumbs Up

halsteadmark

Registered
Hi just home wanted to say thanks to everyone for a great afternoon all round, fantastically organised yet again, Nice lunch for all the family who then managed to drag me outside around the farm right before the raffle. Great suppliers on hand answering our inquisitive questions that they probably have been asked 1000 times with a smile. Great stock and a nice few additions to my tank, just wish I had won the lotto to purchase some of the amazing corals. Thanks for organising another great event....Big Thumbs Up