• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Reef-Fest 2015 with Itinerary 16th/17th May

NJOgden

Registered
For those attending Saturday only and that have purchased raffle tickets how do we find out the winning numbers? Will they be posted on TSB

Last edited:

Hazey

Registered
For those attending Saturday only and that have purchased raffle tickets how do we find out the winning numbers? Will they be posted on TSB

I will keep selling tickets until Sunday afternoon 30-60 mins before the draw & once the draw is made I will post the winning numbers along with the names across all forums & facebook pages for all to see with a link to contact Mark to claim your prize & Mark at the shop will have a copy of all numbers & names

livingjewels

Registered
I'll be there tomorrow, been in for a sneak preview today before the crowds start to form, there's some nice bits with plenty of colour up for grabs..
I have my shopping list ready; so fellas join the back of the queue... It starts just behind me...Big Thumbs Up

Hazey

Registered
Dave you still got our name badges :-D

Not had time to do the badges sadly. I'm wearing my SB t-shirt which has my username on it so I'm alright Jack :tongue:

I wanted to do them but sadly I left it too late & I've been too busy this week & I don't want to be stood at the entrance like last time all day handing badges out so alas, no badges :lol:

Hazey

Registered
Early night for me folks, off to bed as up at 7 to get to Cockies for #ReefFest....yeah, this is an early night for me.

See you all tomorrow Big Thumbs Up

halsteadmark

Registered
Re: ***Announcement*** Reef-Fest 2015

wow another year already gone by what a hectic one, ill pop along on the Sunday with the wife and daughter again, time to replenish my cleaning crew and maybe treat myself to a coral or 2 :) can I still get some raffle tickets or can I buy on the day. Thanks and see you tomorrow Mark

Hazey

Registered
wow another year already gone by what a hectic one, ill pop along on the Sunday with the wife and daughter again, time to replenish my cleaning crew and maybe treat myself to a coral or 2 :) can I still get some raffle tickets or can I buy on the day. Thanks and see you tomorrow Mark

You can buy on the day from myself. See ya tomorrow.....