• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Reef Fest 2015 Charity Raffle prizes & Tickets

Stitch76

Registered
Have we reached the target yet.
Dunno how your keeping up with all the tickets pal but your doing a great job.
Well done fella

Hazey

Registered
Have we reached the target yet.
Dunno how your keeping up with all the tickets pal but your doing a great job.
Well done fella

Cheers Kevin...

Yeah it is pretty hard as there is no room for error & very time consuming but as already said, all for a great cause & some people are going to win some great prizes.

The total last year raised from the sale of the £1 a ticket was £1,313..........

So far up to now with the internet sales & the ticket sales from today in store we are at £1347 for the £2 a ticket or 6 for £10 sales so for the total amount we have broken last years amount :dance:

& I still have tomorrows sales :clap:

Hazey

Registered
sad fact is, I'm now folding all of the raffle tickets sold so far into my empty salt bucket :lol:
So I only have to fold the tickets I sell tomorrow

Hazey

Registered
The the person that donated £10 this mor ing, thanks but you failed to leave your username or real name so I don't know who you are.....
If you reply on this thread or pm me your just giving donatii reference number I can allocate you your numbers before we do the raffle at 15:00hrs.
Thanks, Dave

Hazey

Registered
The raffle is now closed on line. People can still buy tickets in store for the next 30 minutes.

Thank you to all that have donated. We will be doing the draw in 1 hour. I am now sorting out all the raffle tickets, adding them to an empty bucket of salt ready to do the draw in store.

Good luck everyone. I will start a new thread announcing all of the winning ticket numbers along with their names.

Dave