• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Reef-Fest 2014 17th-18th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have conformation of a stunning Australian shipment arriving on the Wednesday before
Also if anyone is interested or has any questions about Triton Method Ehsan and Vince will be in attendance both days!

rockpoolie

Registered
It's gonna be like Harrods when they open their doors on the first day of the sale. There'll be water everywhere, fish flying around and corals underfoot. Think I'll come in a wetsuit and flippers :)

Hazey

Registered
Updated details coming at end of this week. I am meeting up with Mark to finalise details & will update this thread.

Would anyone be able to knock up a design for a flyer? I can get them printed but I'm crap at design
needs to have all info on where it is
Cockfields Farm
Lees Road
Ashton Under Lyne
OL68AR
dates 17&18th may
List of suppliers
Food, Refreshments, Kids Activities, Charity Prize Raffle, Presentations from Speakers ect..
something themed "Reefy" themed and on it hosted in conjunction with The Salty Box
anyone?

Realist

Registered
Would anyone be able to knock up a design for a flyer? I can get them printed but I'm crap at design
needs to have all info on where it is
Cockfields Farm
Lees Road
Ashton Under Lyne
OL68AR
dates 17&18th may
List of suppliers
Food, Refreshments, Kids Activities, Charity Prize Raffle, Presentations from Speakers ect..
something themed "Reefy" themed and on it hosted in conjunction with The Salty Box
anyone?

Contact Iquatics ;-)

Couple of Updates

Vince has confirmed as well as himself and Ehsan Jake Adams (reefbuilders) will also be in attendance
Oh and he's also donated 15 ICP tests to the raffle!!

Lucy from the Sealife centre has had to pull out due to other commitments & PaulTys has had to pull out due to work commitments & his time restraints due to emigrating to St Helena v soon

If there is anybody who want to camp on our field can you please let me know for definite ASAP
As said earlier there will be a portable loo on site but no wash facilities.

Some amazing shipments have been ordered in so we are going to be rammed full of stuff

Any special request please let me know

Regards mark

Last edited by a moderator:

tyger

Registered
Hi Mark did you sell that £250 coral I liked (if you remember) or are you going to frag it? Howard.

rockpoolie

Registered
Sorry mate can't help but you can hire this sort of thing but no idea on cost -last resort if you don't get sorted maybe

Hazey

Registered
Me and the family will be there it will be our first time

Nice one, be good to meet new & old members off the forum. It's going to be a great weekend.

I met up with Mark on Wednesday & will be compiling a new Reeffest thread if not tonight tomorrow,, just waiting for Mark to PM me some final details & also I'll be letting everyone know the choice of charity,, the raffle prizes which are very good I can tell you & for everyone to buy raffle tickets before & on the day

Last edited:

Andi

Registered
I'll be there at some point of the weekend, with it being so close to my home I'll be able to come even if only for a short while if my missus is still not well. Not been to Cockfields for a while (don't know why!!!!!) So am looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.