1. You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  2. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Red Sea Max S400

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Scuba, Jun 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Scuba

Scuba Registered

Red Sea Max S400. Condition is Used.
    Here for sale is my red sea max s400 marine tank , comes with all lighting ,pumps , heater and sump It also has the added cover to stop any fish jumping out of the open top . The cabinet is black Pumps in good working order I’ve replaced the two 1200 circulation pumps for Eheim 1500 the main 7000lph pump I found a bit noisy I’ve got a TMC 8000 selling separately very quiet , great 400 litre tank and a real bargain as new this is over £4000. Any questions answered.COLLECTION ONLY DUE TO SIZE AND WEIGHT. Manchester area Cash on collection please and no timewasters as tank needs to go due to moving .
    Thanks.
    £400

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice