1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Re Scape Or Not Re Scape?!!

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by Sorted7, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Sorted7

Sorted7 Registered

hi all. I have a 200ltr tank with a small centre rear weir with 2 returns, one on each far side of the weir. The tank filters just fine and stays very clean but I’m having a bit of a problem with circulation. I have 2 x Jebao Sine Wave Maker Pump SLW-20 SLW-10 10000LPH and have tried placing them in different places. As I said before the tank if filtering just fine all the corals and fish seem to be happy but I have a bit of doubt at the back of my head if all in placed correct, I am getting a small amount of brown hair algae on both sides of the weir and my rock is placed up against the rear glass. Am I over thinking thing or should I re scape, move powerhead/returns etc. any help would be greatful..(I put the lights on so it can been seen better)

Attached Files:

2. jim_fitz

jim_fitz Admin Staff Member

can you point the returns downwards ? to clean behind the rocks ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice