1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Featured ~*~Product Tester wanted~*~

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by Nick-ACS, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Funkymonkey

Funkymonkey Registered

Even better I need a tank in the bedroom and I'm 3 weeks off setting one up :biggrin:

Anyway, I've done it again without meaning to, sorry for the hijack :whistling:

I think the main thing with this product is it only becomes very useful when something goes wrong, that would have to be beared in mind during a review. If nothing goes wrong I suppose the only thing you can review is how reliable the readings are so if it measures par, a par meter would be needed etc

2. Nick-ACS

Nick-ACS Registered

Yes I agree, the best thing about the Seneye is that it evaluates flutuations and pre warns you before it reaches a stage where it will effect your livestock so prevents loss of livestock :)

Nick

3. Marksfish

Marksfish Registered

Will the unit be the usb plug in or have the wireless option available?

Thanks

Mark

4. jrob3rts

jrob3rts Registered

Did some testers get chosen?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice