1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Pink tailed trigger for a reef?

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by Recuda, May 29, 2010.

1. Recuda

Recuda Registered

Hi Guys

I have been thinking of adding a pink tailed trigger to my reef, i recently bought some frags from steve bibby and he had an amazing reef setup with a pink tailed in there. How many others have one or have tried one in your reef?

Kind regards, Recuda

2. stevebibby

stevebibby Registered

Hi Pal
    They are an amazing fish and this is the second one i have had in a reef system and neither of them have touched a thing.
    IMO they are one of the best triggers you can put in a feer without breaking the bank and so much nicer than the usual niger triggers that most people seem to keep in reef tanks.
    Go for one, you know you want to.............lol

Steve

3. Clearwater

Clearwater Registered

Should be Ok with Corals, may take a liking to Urchins or Shrimps

same for Crosshatch Trigger, great fish but expensive

4. Recuda

Recuda Registered

Cheers guys

I think I will get one, when I see a nice one. Pier aquatics has one in at the moment but its very pale, i will have a good look around and wait for a nice one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice