1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Featured Paul Tyson blog

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by reefloat, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Hazey

Hazey Registered

Yeah, let's all our members send their curators an email saying how disappointed we were after a recent visit & it's gone way down hill in the last several months. What happened to the marine sections plans & progression that we had been following..... Blah,blah,blah

2. PaulTys

PaulTys Registered

3. Hazey

Hazey Registered

Superb read Paul. So pleased for you to fulfil your childhood/ life's dream.
    Imagine doing that for a living Paul, now that's got you thinking. Tell Bev once her contracts finished your all moving to Australia or Indonesia & your setting up your own dive school lol.

4. aces_up1504

aces_up1504 Registered

Maybe set up a petitions which could be signed by saltybox members and then a link sent via an email to the head of the museum. While i did not get actively involved as at the time i felt i could not offer anything. I followed it closely via the forum and being from Liverpool it's such as shame the good work Paul and the members from here did is ultimately going to waste.

Also a fantastic blog with some great pictures also!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice