• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Northfield Aquatics Raffle

mrmrsdoubtfire

Registered
mrmrsdoubtfire sent £5
can I have 243, 244,247, 248 & 249, if already allocated just let me know which 5 numbers you have allocated me. kind regards Bill - by the way you are doing a stirling job.

Realist

Registered
All 250 tickets have now been sold :clap::clap:

We have more tickets that will be available on the Friday night or before the draw on Saturday.

Nick-ACS

Registered
Hi fellow reefers :)

Unfortunately I cannot attend the meet at Northfield aquatics tomorrow however, I wish you all a very enjoyable visit and I'm sure Phil, Joe and the team at Northfields will be fantastic hosts and will have plenty of fantastic stock to tempt you all with.

I can only say its a pleasure to have been able to supply the cabinet to go with the system Phil has provided as the raffle prize and am extremely pleased that funds have been raised to help Chris, Ged and the team to re-invest into the running of the forum, which I'm sure like myself, everyone enjoys being a part of.

Lastly, it only leaves me to say good luck to all that have taken part in the raffle and I hope the winner is rewarded with many moments of pleasure from the prize.

Wishing you all a pleasureably trip and safe journey,

Nick

Realist

Registered
And the winner is.............. HERB!

Number 199

Well done mate and thanks to Nick and Phil for the prize.

I just hope you got it in that mini pmsl

AndiH

Registered
Lol, I saw him and Joe trying.:biggrin: Well done Herb, great day, great prizes and a great buffet to boot, cheers Phil

rabbut

Registered
Congratulations HERB Big Thumbs Up

When I saw the stand come back in, I figured it didn't fit. Did you manage to get it in, in the end? I'm sure you will have done, given that I've helped customers at work load a 4ft system into the back of a 3dr Micra, which is on paper smaller than a Mini :blink:

Thanks also to Phil and the team at Northfileds, Chris at Clearwater and Ged/Chris for organising it all :smile:

Herb

Registered
Thanks Phil ad Nick for the prize, it's a great looking tank.

Lol, getting it into a mini would have been easy. Sadly I have an aygo this weekend, and the shape of the boot opening meant it was a no go. Going back in a big astra estate today!