• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Next Liverpool World Museum Aquarium Meet and Behind Scenes Tour

tomtucker

Registered
sorry i could not make it as i knew i was working so did not put my name down but would have loved to have been there as it being the last one, when do you leave the museum then and when are you off on your two year holiday then paul

halsteadmark

Registered
Morning Gents, really sorry I wont be able to make it over today to the event, My foster son decided to abscond yesterday which is totally out of charcter for him, and has still not returned home, police are our looking for him as we speak, weve had a sleepless night and are really worried.. hope the event goes well, we was really looking forward to the tour and meeting up with everyone, hopefully all will be well and we will meet up at Cockfields Farm on the 18th. Thanks Mark.

Hi Guys hope the event went well, apparently my foster son decided to get drunk and experience manchester night life, he turned up around 14.00 today at the police station, thanks for your concerns and ill see you at the farm in a couple of weeks. put me and the family x 3 down for the sunday, Cheers Mark

Eaval

Registered
Sorry we couldnt be there today. Hope I get chance to pop round before you leave. When is your last day at the museum?

hydrolife

Registered
Really enjoyed the behind the scenes visit and a pleasure to meet up with fellow reefers. I wish you all the very best on your new venture, and if there is a chance to see you before you go please let me know.

PaulTys

Registered
Last day is 27th July. I then have three weeks at home to get everything sorted before travelling on the 20th August and arriving on the 28th!!

corouk

Registered
Ohh Paul I am sorry for not turning up. I had so much going on that this somehow got missed. Kicking myself as I really wanted to come. Hope you all had a good day and I will try to nip in before you go.

PaulTys

Registered
Ohh Paul I am sorry for not turning up. I had so much going on that this somehow got missed. Kicking myself as I really wanted to come. Hope you all had a good day and I will try to nip in before you go.
No problem, at least you've apologised. The annoying thing for me is that we closed the gallery, kicked the public out, and then only 12 turned up! Even moderators who had their name down with no word or apology!

liam0

Registered
No problem, at least you've apologised. The annoying thing for me is that we closed the gallery, kicked the public out, and then only 12 turned up! Even moderators who had their name down with no word or apology!
Sorry to hear that Paul, you're one of the good guys and don't deserve that level of disrespect. It's not difficult to say you won't be there. Chin up mate, I still loves ya.