1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Newbies RSM250 Build

Discussion in 'Medium Tanks (31-100gal)' started by Newbiefromhell, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Newbiefromhell

Newbiefromhell Registered

Hey All,

tired of fighting my TL450 with heat issues i've plumbed for a RSM250 build :) gonna keep a diary here of my RSM250 build how everything goes hope you enjoy :)

so i have a second hand tank collected last week, approx 10Kg of Live rock at present

Haliea 150A Chiller (not plumbed in)
    2 x Vortech MP10
    Tunze auto top up
    i have a 4 pump doser on order too :)
    have a reactor as well but i don't know what they had in it, i'm thinking denitrifing or phosphate removal what do you think ??

done 2 water changes so far, as i kept all the water/sand from the guy i bought the tank from, left all tests until this weekend, had high NO3 results which i was expecting but other than that i'm happy at the moment.

put in a couple of frags, 5 turbos and 2 trocus at the moment

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice