1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

new tank

Discussion in 'Helpful Articles and Website Links' started by bobalob5, Nov 10, 2013.

1. bobalob5

bobalob5 Registered

Sory about test pages, needed ten posts before site would let me post a link.

I was up at burscough yesterday and paicked up a brochure from evolution aqua about their new marine tanks and looks quite impressive but not sure if 225 litre for thier largest one is big enough? Saying that I currently run a red sea max 250 with limited success and have used EA kit before with Nexus Filter system on my pond which was first class.

Here is a linky thing to their website ( removed )

Bob

2. Tbert33

Tbert33 Registered

Hi Bob... Just a polite reminder sir and sorry to start off on a bum note... but the exact reason why there are a certain number of posts needed to post links and that is to stop spam on the forum. Unfortunately mate the test threads created by you are just that... spam. Im not a mod or anythin but other members may see them and report the threads as spam.

Get involved mate and your post count will shoot up in no time without the need to try and post 'test' threads. I notice youre running a red sea max. Have you started a tank thread???

With regards to the size tank... i suppose it depends on what you want to keep. What are your plans?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  3. chippypah

chippypah Registered

It has been noted, and all are deleated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice