1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

New Facebook Group

Discussion in 'Salty Box News' started by doug_amanda, Sep 30, 2018.

1. doug_amanda

doug_amanda Admin Staff Member

Hi all,
    With all the various forums and social media groups around on the internet these days and reef keepers and saltwater enthusiasts equally spread around all these groups and forums I would like to announce the creation of a new Facebook support group For the salty box
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/saltyboxgroup/?ref=bookmarks
    The intention is to bring together many of the reefing and fishkeeping groups and further the awareness of the salty box forum, in turn increasing the membership, the content and the quality of the forum.

I for one wish this new group every success in its own right and it’s support to the salty box forum.

reefloat likes this.
  2. Saltydan

Saltydan Registered

Joined up this morning, finally got back on here - my Tapatalk app would t load the forum but didn’t realise I had to log on the main site to accept new terms to allow me on - how stupid am I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doug_amanda likes this.
  3. reefloat

reefloat Registered

332 members and rising

doug_amanda likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice