1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Need a rough price of you big guys haha

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by ultimabio, Aug 2, 2009.

1. ultimabio

ultimabio Registered

Hi all i know this is a bit off but in 2 years were building an extension on side of house leaving me a fantastic opertunity for a mahoosive upgrade,at the moment im running a "aqua one" corner unit with a single metal halide light,a deltec 300 skimmer and a modified Tetratec ex700 external filter (by modified i mean the internal ingredients) i havent had a proper look round but id really love a 6footer,what would be the best way filtation wise,and RO unit etc then a rough price if anybody could help,our lass doesnt know yet so al have to keep it hush hush for the moment
    any ideas greatly appreciated
    cheers
    Danny.

2. northernmonkey

northernmonkey Registered

Have a word with Kieth at windsor aquatics he will sort you a good price on a tank and a sump .

Scott

3. Fishman1908

Fishman1908 Registered

Hi Danny,

Take a look at our Godiva range which is a tank, cabinet & sump system in a Godiva design but built to your specific requirements.

Robin

4. ultimabio

ultimabio Registered

cheers
    al have a look now

5. ccuk

ccuk Registered

hi m8 there's always someone on ur that's sell or splitting a tank system down , there's also eBay and aquarist classified , there was a guy on ur not so long a go sold a 6ft tank by 2ft by 30inch high , with stainless steel stand , and beech cladding and the sump sold for £350 , now that was a bargain

6. ultimabio

ultimabio Registered

that was a bargain,
    i want to go huge with it haha
    just watched finding nemo with the mrs (who has never seen it,cant believe it.)so that just popped it in my head again.

7. wackystarfish

wackystarfish Registered

Finding nemo has a lot to answer for :-:eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice