1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Featured Mayo's ReefSpace 900. P184

Discussion in 'Medium Tanks (31-100gal)' started by Mayo, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Hazey

Hazey Registered

Tanks looking well Al. I bet if you started tinkering with your tank, dosing & water change it will upset the balance & you won't be happy with it lol

2. Mayo

Mayo Registered

Glad everything's going well for you and I'm chuffed for you regarding the idol did you get yourself a regal?

I think any clams a lottery. Maybe more so with the smaller but they're all a risk

3. Mayo

Mayo Registered

Thanks Matt, the tank could be doing much better but like you say it is difficult when working shifts.

Honestly I prob won't get another after I lost my last along with the regal to whitespot:(

4. Mayo

Mayo Registered

ThanksBig Thumbs Up

5. StarfishEnterprise

StarfishEnterprise Registered

Sore subject the Regal.....

Still waiting mate. I think Steves had 4 in and none have made it to my quarantine tank. Iv had 2 reserved elsewhere now to increase my chances but iv been waiting 6 months and still not got one. They just dont seem to do well and feeding is a real issue.

6. Mayo

Mayo Registered

Thanks Dave, I totally agree! Sometimes our tanks do much better without our interference. I need to do some test tonight but I just can't be arst :lol: been about 2 weeks since my last set of tests

7. Mayo

Mayo Registered

Have you tried abyss? Last time I was in there they had about 8 feeding but they was all reserved

8. SteveAnem

SteveAnem Registered

Hi Mayo, just a quick question. I was reading through your thread and wondering if you still rate the Evergrow LED having changed them when you started your newer tank? I'm looking at the Pro Reef V2 as an option and without trawling through your thread again just hoped for a heads up?
    Thanks.

9. CEECH

CEECH Registered

Wow your tanks looks pretty amazing for doing nothing ☺ you have to be doing something right. Colours look awesome

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice