• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Magic Crystal Lens Phone For Aquarium

fishstreet

Registered
We have just release a new product (((Magic Crystal Lens Phone for Aquarium)))

Please see the details in the here:
https://www.fish-street.com/magic-crystal-lens-phone-for-aquarium FOR AQUARIUM

Please contact us for Discount if you want to doing review.

Feature

Special Develop for Aquarium Only Lens. It's can let you more easy take a photo with your tank and back to nature color! Long Holder include which for 10cm size, Iphone / Samgsung / LG and Google phone / etc can using
Aquarium Crystal Lens for Phone
Mostly suitable for Phone
Avoid overlap for the Blue color, easy let you using for your phone to take a phone
Return Natural color on your Tank
Most of use of Aquarium!
For Andriod or IOS can work~

Specification
16.5cm Long x 3.5cm Long

magiclens.jpg

returntonature.jpg

[video=youtube_share;EYn7pzj9QUU]https://youtu.be/EYn7pzj9QUU[/video]

Last edited:

Eaval

Registered
link doesnt appear to work.

Is this just a colour filter or does it have any form of lens ?

fishstreet

Registered
Dear Eaval

Thank you for your remind that we have changed to it . Let to try again .

Thank you
Fish Street Store

les

Registered
Ordered one just waiting for it to arrive from China, I am obviously in no rush :)
Pic's will follow as and when

AngusMitch

Registered
I got one of these a few weeks back, here are a few photos I have just taken on my iPhone 8 with full zoom and using just the lens and no other alterations made.

This was under full blues on a single Radion XR15W Pro Gen 3 in my frag tank

37046187473_a980612c7f_z.jpg

37006843394_a7ff303ca8_z.jpg

37046181483_62229f6041_z.jpg

23863200998_1f0a8547c0_z.jpg

37006852924_97d7cd12b8_z.jpg

Reactions: les

steve861uk

Registered
I don't have an iPhone 8, nor will I be getting one :p So if I get one of these lenses I will take some photos with my not so amazing old phone and hope it makes a significant difference to my pics.

No I don't have phone envy :rolleyes:, just more money in my pocket and an £8 a month (with lots of minutes, 4G data and unlimited texts) , rolling monthly phone contract :aaaaa:

AngusMitch

Registered
I don't have an iPhone 8, nor will I be getting one :p So if I get one of these lenses I will take some photos with my not so amazing old phone and hope it makes a significant difference to my pics.

No I don't have phone envy :rolleyes:, just more money in my pocket and an £8 a month (with lots of minutes, 4G data and unlimited texts) , rolling monthly phone contract :aaaaa:

I was only saying what phone I used along with lighting so that people knew the setup as it may differ for different phones/lighting

£8 a month? getting ripped off there mate, mine is free with work !

steve861uk

Registered
I was only saying what phone I used along with lighting so that people knew the setup as it may differ for different phones/lighting

£8 a month? getting ripped off there mate, mine is free with work !

Free is always better :), but never going to happen with my employer :(.

city1111

Registered
Good for you , mine gets put through the business too , so why don't you walk to the phone box and save your £8 too