• Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Liverpool Museum - Anyone fancy donating some pennies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulTys

Registered
£10,, transaction number 52E37109K89118540

would love to donate more. :(

hopefully will next time. :)
Mate thats amazing, I really am blown away that you want to donate anything. I just hope everyone can see the improvements, can see thebenefit this all brings to the schools and public we have in and that I can do you all justice.

doug_amanda

Admin
Staff member
4112-1042-7693-4541 That doesn't look like anybody else's number but its the one it gave me. £20 donated

Doug, Amanda.

Neil

Registered
Running total so far - £355.00 to spend at the shops on the day. :)

Thats great you need to get a list from Paul of what he wants (if you havent already)

Sent from my Samdung Galaxy S3
using Forum Runner

Last edited:

ged@fishnochips

Registered
Thanks to the lady that dropped off £20 cash at burscough this morning which now brings the total raised to £420.00

Thanks to everyone that has so far donated

Elkaa

Registered
Good to see people are so generous!

As per other thread I'll still chuck a couple of pennies in (probably far less than originally planned with the car repairs now :( )

george24

Registered
hi ged , just sent £10 ,hope this helps ,would love to come on your trip ,but has i told u the wife had a stroke ,maybe catch up with u in the future ,ps i have a hot box plug into cig lighter if its any good to u ,thanks g

ged@fishnochips

Registered
hi ged , just sent £10 ,hope this helps ,would love to come on your trip ,but has i told u the wife had a stroke ,maybe catch up with u in the future ,ps i have a hot box plug into cig lighter if its any good to u ,thanks g

hi - Thank you very much, I have added it to the total on the first page, which now stands at £440.00 :)

I am alright for the hot box mate, as we will be using polyboxes from the shops that we are going to. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.