• You need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to create a For Sale thread.

Any member creating a For Sale thread that does not have 50 posts or more will have that thread removed.

Please read The Salty Box Rules HERE or ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
  • Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Large powder blue tang - North West - Collection Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattyj33

Registered
Common name Large powder blue tang
Estimated size: 5 to 6 inches
Quantity for sale: 1
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Item Location: North West
Reason for sale: Tank closure
Sales price: 50
Postage & Packing: N/A
Location (Town): St helens
Location (Post Code) for SAT NAV's WA103NX

johno2412

Registered
Matty
has it had any whitespot? How's it been with your other tangs. How longs it been in your tank
Thanks
Paul

Last edited:

Mattyj33

Registered
Hi. I have had it for just over 12 months in a 4 x 2 x 2 tank with a yellow tang, Regal tang, blue eye tang and a lip stick (sold 6 months ago). There are other fish in the tank to.
I have been lucky in the ten years of owning marine tanks I have never had white spot.

Thanjs

saltysi

Registered
Hi mate, how desperate are you to get rid of these tangs? I'm just plumbing my new tank, if you could hold them for a couple of months I'm prepared to pay asking price for all 3, I'm only around the corner from you and am happy to pay deposit.
Totally understand if you want to get rid earlier though

Cheers
Si

Phil077

Registered
Don't know what he uses to get his messages. I'm still waiting to hear from pm I sent regarding other items.

Mattyj33

Registered
Ideally I need them gone asap. Philip I only check every now and then and I don't get a notification from the website to my emails or phone. I am out at the moment but will call you later

johno2412

Registered
Hi. I have had it for just over 12 months in a 4 x 2 x 2 tank with a yellow tang, Regal tang, blue eye tang and a lip stick (sold 6 months ago). There are other fish in the tank to.
I have been lucky in the ten years of owning marine tanks I have never had white spot.

Thanjs

Thanks for answering the questions matty, you've been lucky to avoid the dreaded whitespot, I had I wipe out this time last year to it.
Would you mind me viewing it before committing to buy.
Understand if that's a problem

Paul

Mattyj33

Registered
Ok all. I have received a message offering to buy my PBT. I ideally would like it to go to the first person who asked. Pete paul do either of you want him?

peterdavies

Registered
If it's alright with everyone, I'd like it (thanks Paul)

I'll be back around Sunday to collect if that's a suitable day, mid afternoon pref.

Pete

Mattyj33

Registered
Pete, no problem. Can you message me a time as sunday we normally try and get out as a family and so need to make sure i am about

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.