1. Welcome to The Salty Box, a forum to discuss everything related to Marine & Reef Fish keeping in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in discussions with others.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon

Dismiss Notice

Kenya tree health?

Discussion in 'Reefs' started by james_baillie, Apr 8, 2015.

1. james_baillie

james_baillie Registered

uploadfromtaptalk1428507388761.jpg guys any ideas. My kenya tree is normally the best looking coral in my tank. Its normally colourfull and twice the size. It does sulk on occation but never ladts more then a couple if days
    Oh ive took my rowa carbon out. I atarted to use permananently changing once a month. I used to run it on and off. So 8m seeing if this has been causing it
    I have lost a torch aswell. Used to be another nice coral

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  2. fritz

fritz Registered

Have you checked nitrate and phosphate levels?

3. james_baillie

james_baillie Registered

Ok removing carbon has worked. I think my prob was over using it. I no its been proven to be fine but i also didnt do a water change in a while

4. diver 807

diver 807 Registered

well that seem to be the reason,also the carbon should be changed every 6 weeks or so

5. jas

jas Registered

Sometimes using carbon will annoy corals. It may depend on what is being removed and what is already in your water. For ex: my tank has low nutrients, when I use carbon my corals close. But some dirtier tanks do better with it.

6. james_baillie

james_baillie Registered

Nitrates are bit high but never caused a prob. Ive been using carbon for aprox 4 weeks now and even then i didnt see an issue till i got behind on water changes

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  7. james_baillie

james_baillie Registered

Looking like its coming back. Might risk another tourch if things get stable. Just wish i could stable calc and kh dropping. Anoying dosing all time. Thats up and down as i dont remember to dose all the time. And yes mag is fine and stable

8. james_baillie

james_baillie Registered

Back to normal now

9. Casablanca

Casablanca Registered

In the search for quality products, we often run after what is cheaper without checking the information. When studying food additives, I realized that only the original site will give you all the answers to your questions about quality, composition and many other points. I studied a dozen different sites and chose this one because I have not seen such detailed information about cbd products yet.

10. jamifids

jamifids Registered

I totally agree with you. Thanks for the recommendations.

11. JohnSanders

JohnSanders Registered

Hi there. I can advise you to read the article, which fully describes all possible questions and detailed answers to them

12. GreggoBo

GreggoBo Registered

Guys, have you tried cbn supplements? I'm always on the lookout for supplements that really work. These cbn gummies were my latest find. In my opinion, this is the perfect option for those who have never tried CBN supplements because they have a very pleasant taste and fruity smell. I really advise you to try it.

13. ConnonBerry

ConnonBerry Registered

In general, you can also use it for yourself to relax and concentrate. I recently selected different ways to strengthen your body and found one of them on this site https://blessđÁdcbd.co.uk/cbd-capsules/ where there is also the option to order CBD products. It helps to feel better and gives the body more strength. I hope that you find this information useful and that you find what you are looking for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice